Save the Date
Friday, November 1, 2019
8 a.m. – Noon
NYITCOM Academic Health Care Center
Route 25A Northern Blvd.
Old Westbury, NY 11568
Topics to Include:
- Welcome Comments: Introduction to our Center
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Interventions
- Cardiovascular effects of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Resources in the Community
A continental breakfast will be served.R.S.V.P.
Continuing Medical Education for Physicians
The NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. The NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine anticipates CME credits for a maximum of four hours and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician's participation in this activity.
For any questions, please call 516.686.7573 or email EDS@nyit.edu.