This workshop is module #2 of the Career Readiness Certificate Program (CRCP), aimed toward international graduate students in developing awareness, confidence, skills, and strategies for meaningful career development. The program incorporates the essential career development skills to prepare international students for their first job/internship in their field of study.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Create your professional brand by developing your U.S. style resume and cover letter.
- Learn to market yourself effectively by highlighting your multi-cultural background including work and educational experience and language skills.
- Learn how to brand your experiences by identifying your developed transferable skills.
- Learn about business etiquette in the U.S.
- Learn how to create a professional profile on LinkedIn and to effectively use the site.