At New York Tech, our focus on technology is enhanced by our humanity, civic-mindedness, and drive to make the world a better place. Each year we put that spirit into action on Community Engagement Day. On Wednesday, April 14, students, employees, and alumni are encouraged to:
- Volunteer individually or as part of a group with area nonprofit groups.
- Educate others about work and research that addresses social issues.
- Promote community projects and fundraisers scheduled after April 14.
Register for a Community Engagement Day activity (sign in with your New York Tech credentials). Volunteer opportunities will be updated throughout the month of March, so make sure to visit GivePulse for the latest list of activities.Register Now
Instructions for First-Time Users of GivePulse
- Sign up using your nyit.edu login by going to my.nyit.edu and clicking on the “GivePulse” tile.
- Follow the prompts to complete registration (you are not required to connect your Facebook account or add a profile picture).
- When you have finished registering, click on “New York Institute of Technology” under “My Memberships.”
- Become a member of the “Community Engagement Day” group.
- Check out the volunteer opportunities and follow registration instructions.
Contact Carmine Velez at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.