Accelerate Your Career
Feel like you have basic career skills covered? Join us to learn strategies you can use to take your job search to the next level.
Part 4: Design Your Job Search Strategy
- Manage an organized job search:
- Find jobs you’re qualified for.
- Track applications, interviews, and networking conversations.
- Prepare for interviews (in-person + virtual):
- What to do before, during, and after.
- Use STAR method to answer questions.
About Career Camp
The Career Camp series will comprise of 4 weekly sessions helping you to:
- Tailor career documents to specific jobs and companies.
- Optimize job search tools to get noticed by employers.
- Make connections and leverage your social network while job hunting.
- Prep for interviews and stay organized in your search process.
Following each session, you will meet one-on-one with a career advisor not only to discuss putting that session’s information into action—you'll also show how you’re propelling your career forward.
- July 14: Part 1: Unleash the Hidden Powers of LinkedIn
- July 21: Part 2: Leverage Online Tools to Land a Job
- July 28: Part 3: Tailor Your Resume and Cover Letter
- August 4: Part 4: Design Your Job Search Strategy