Plagiarism is using someone else’s words, ideas, or creations without proper acknowledgment of the source. In this workshop, you will learn how to avoid plagiarism by:
- Quoting a source correctly, using MLA styles. Using parenthetical (in-text) citations in your research paper.
- Creating a list of References or Works Cited at the end of your research paper.
- Understanding the importance of summarizing and paraphrasing to strengthen your writing.
- Using our online resources guide which includes tutorials, online style guides for MLA, APA and other citation formats, and much more, to help you hand in a better research paper.
- Citation generators and management.