Plagiarism is using someone else’s words, ideas or creations without proper acknowledgment of the source.
In this workshop, you will learn how to avoid plagiarism by:
- Quoting a source correctly.
- Creating a list of References or Works Cited at the end of your research paper.
- Understanding the importance of summarizing and paraphrasing to strengthen your writing.
- Using our online resources guide which includes tutorials, online style guides and more, to help you hand in a better research paper.
- Citation generators and management.