What You’ll Learn
The AACSB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with a Small Business & Entrepreneurial Studies concentration teaches you how to begin and manage viable small businesses or entrepreneurial ventures using experiential learning and professional development models.
You’ll learn from professors and entrepreneurs who share decades of industry experience to make ethical, globally informed business decisions. You’ll study new product development, cloud computing-based venture platforms, and more, as well as complete a Business Plan Development Capstone project.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
- Long Island Nets
- Spark Protein
- USA Today Network
- Business Consultant
- Business Reporter
- Chief Executive Officer
- Management Analyst
- Research and Development Analyst
- Small Business Owner