What You’ll Learn
The AASCB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with a Human Resource Management concentration gives you a strong foundation in industry best practices and global HR strategies that will enhance workforce and organizational performance.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
- Canon USA
- H2M architects + engineers
- Madison Square Garden
- Moody’s Corporation
- Northwell Health
- United Nations
- Benefits Consultant
- Corporate Recruiter
- Corporate Trainer
- HR Manager
- HR Systems Manager