What You’ll Learn
The Communication Arts, M.A. is a flexible, experiential degree that allows you to explore research, aesthetic design, cultural studies, and hands-on production in a variety of media. You can also tailor your degree to your goals and skills by pursuing your own areas of interest, including:
- Producing traditional and nontraditional productions for broadcast, cable, broadband, and the web.
- Joining ProdCo, New York Tech’s professional production company, to write a dramatic or comedic script.
- Directing a digital movie on location or producing a documentary.
- Creating a new reality or talk show in our television studio on our own web channel, Globesville.
- Working on real client projects in the Carleton Group (Long Island) or the Brandstanders (NYC), our student-run advertising/PR agencies.
- Canon U.S.A.
- Fox News
- MSG Networks
- Documentary Scriptwriter
- Film Critic
- Movie Director
- On-Air Talent
- Social Media Specialist
- Website designer