What You’ll Learn
In the AACSB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with an Accounting concentration, you’ll gain critical experience through team projects and internships with top firms—many of which are run by New York Tech alumni.
You’ll acquire a strong foundation across the spectrum of business-related academic disciplines through our business program core. You’ll learn to communicate clearly and concisely; compare, contrast, and apply basic ethical concepts; and illustrate cultural awareness and analyze the impact of globalization on business. Your coursework will also prepare you to handle contemporary accounting issues, such as the differences between U.S. General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
We also offer a combined B.S./M.B.A. program in accounting that will help save a year of tuition while preparing you for the New York State CPA Examination.
- China Railway Group
- Ernst & Young
- JPMorgan Chase
- LG Electronics International
- NYC MTA
- NYU Langone
- Thom Browne, Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Corporate Auditor
- Chief Financial Office
- Forensic Accountant
- Tax Preparer