What You’ll Learn
In the Business Administration, B.S. – Accounting / Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. (CPA Track) program, you’ll earn two degrees in just five years. You’ll learn to conduct research and analyze issues in accounting, auditing, and taxation, as well as evaluate the impact of ethics, professionalism, and social responsibility.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
You’ll work directly with expert faculty with decades of industry experience, even having the chance to co-author practical research papers and conduct impactful research with them.
After you transition to the M.B.A. program, you’ll focus on microeconomic analysis, financial policy and value creation, computer-based auditing and research, and strategic leadership.
- Ernst & Young
- JPMorgan Chase
- LG Electronics International
- NYU Langone
- Business Consultant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Lender
- Corporate Consultant
- Credit Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Forensic Accountant