John Bermudez specializes in architectural visualization methods and techniques as well as computer aided construction drawings generation with the use of BIM (Building Information Modeling) software. Besides teaching, Bermudez currently works as an architect-designer for a Connecticut based interior design firm as well as a collaborator with the Brooklyn-based “et al. Collaborative” design studio with Professor Manu Garza. Bermudez received his Bachelor of Architecture degree at New York Institute of Technology, along with an Associate of Science with a major in architectural engineering technology.
- Sleep Innovations (Currently Innocore Comfort) Showroom
- Currently researching “Graphical Representation In Architectural Presentations.
Honors + Awards
- Summa Cum Laude (B.Arch)
- NCC Academic Excellence Award
- NYIT Dean’s Award for Excellence
Courses I Teach/Have Taught at NYIT
- AAID 240: Architectural Visualization II
- ARCH 327: Computer Aided Construction Drawings