We’re here to help.
We were saddened to hear about our TCI colleagues closing their doors, and understand the difficult position you are now facing. Please know that we are glad to lend our assistance so that you can continue to pursue your educational goals.
At New York Institute of Technology, we want to make your transition from TCI as easy as possible. That’s why we invite you to apply to NYIT as a transfer student and offer you these additional benefits:
- We’ll waive our $50 application fee; just use the fee waiver code TCIAPP on our online application.
- Our expert admissions staff will automatically review your application for maximum scholarship consideration—up to $16,000 in scholarships!
- NYIT advisors are available to discuss majors structured to maximize transfer credit awards. View common course equivalencies.
Why should you choose NYIT?
At NYIT, you’ll have the advantage of real-world, hands-on experiences and the benefit of working with award-winning faculty in fields ranging from engineering to education, arts to architecture, and management to medicine. With over 90 undergraduate and graduate academic programs to choose from, we have the program you’re looking for.
Since 1955, NYIT has pursued its mission to:
- Provide career-oriented professional education.
- Give all qualified students access to opportunity.
- Support applications-oriented research that benefits the larger world.
Apply to NYIT
- If you’ve applied to NYIT in the past, reactivate your application for free.
- If it’s your first time applying to NYIT, apply to transfer to NYIT today using the fee waiver code TCIAPP.
- International students: Apply to NYIT, and be sure to submit your I-20 Transfer Form, bank statement with bank seal, and notarized affidavit of support.