Sexual Assault Prevention Refresher Course
Throughout the year, NYIT may require students to take this online sexual and relationship violence prevention course, based upon their class standing, involvement in NYIT activities and other criteria. This course is a refresher of the content you learned when you took the initial online course as a freshman.
This program will take you approximately 1-1.5 hours to complete. You can complete the course in multiple sittings. Deadlines will vary based upon your status.
Login for Sexual Assault Prevention Refresher Course (SAPongoing)
- Login above with your NYIT username and password.
- You will be taken to an EverFi registration page, which may ask for additional information to complete the creation of your account. Complete the information and click “Next.”
- At the course home screen, click the blue “Get Started” button.
- You may login and logout of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. Do NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just done.
- Forgot your NYIT username or password? What's an NYIT username? Reset or change your NYIT username and password online
- Other technical problems? Log in to the course and click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every screen in the course (available 24/7).
- Questions? Email Cheryl Monticciolo, Director of Compliance and Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com