AlcoholEdu & Sexual Assault Prevention Programs
If you are a first-year or transfer student at NYIT, you are required to complete our online alcohol education and sexual assault prevention programs.
- You must complete both Parts 1 and 2 of the AlcoholEdu program and Parts 1 and 2 of the Sexual Assault Prevention program.
- You must score a grade of 75 or above on the AlcoholEdu test to successfully complete the program.
- Completion of these programs is both an NYIT college requirement and a requirement for completing FCIQ 101 classes.
- Estimated time to complete: Approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. You can complete Part 1 in multiple sittings.
- Program opens: July 29.
- Deadline: Must be completed by September 4.
- Estimated time to complete: Approximately 15 minutes.
- Deadline: Must be completed by November 4.
Logins for AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention
Logins available beginning July 29.
To log in, please follow the directions below. New students and transfer students must log in to each program and complete each part.
Unable to access the login? Select alternate login
- Use login above for Part 1 – AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention programs with your NYIT username and password.
- At the registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account.
- Once at the Everfi webpage, please note there are two separate programs you must complete: Part 1 and Part 2 – AlcoholEdu AND Part 1 and Part 2 – Sexual Assault Prevention. Students must log in to each program and complete both parts.
- You may login and logout of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just done.
- To return to the AlcoholEdu or Sexual Assault Prevention programs and log back in to your account, go to: nyit.edu/alcoholedu
- Forgot your NYIT username or password? What's an NYIT username? Reset or change your NYIT username and password online.
- Other technical problems? Log in to AlcoholEdu and click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu screen (available 24/7).
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch for more information about the AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention programs in the mail and via NYIT email from the Office of Counseling and Wellness Services.