Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Students
If you are a new or incoming graduate student, you are required to complete this online sexual and relationship violence prevention program. Completion of this program is an NYIT college requirement.
This course will take you approximately 1-1.5 hours to complete. You can complete the course in multiple sittings. Deadlines will vary based upon your status or program.
Login for Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Students (SAPgrad)
- Login above with your NYIT username and password.
- You will be taken to an EverFi registration page, which may ask for additional information to complete the creation of your account. Complete the information and click “Next.”
- At the course home screen, click the blue “Get Started” button.
- You may login and logout of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. Do NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just done.
- Forgot your NYIT username or password? What's an NYIT username? Reset or change your NYIT username and password online
- Other technical problems? Log in to the course and click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every screen in the course (available 24/7).
- Questions? Email Cheryl Monticciolo, Director of Compliance and Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org