- Log into Blackboard Instructions (pdf)
- Upload a Document Instructions (pdf)
- Make your course available to students video (PDF instructions)
- Copy course content from a previous course video (PDF instructions)
- How to turn on SafeAssign/TurnItIn within Blackboard
- Creating a Turnitin Assignment in Blackboard (Note: you will have to open the optional settings at the bottom of the screen in order to insert instructions and set certain other parameters).
- Viewing Originality Reports and Grading within Blackboard
- Turnitin's 4-minute Walk-Through
- Turnitin's Quick Start guides and user manuals
- More about TurnItIn and Student Help
Blackboard's On Demand Learning Center
Visit the On Demand Learning Center of Blackboard Help for short videos and documentation about building courses, adding content, ways to communicate with students, managing groups and discussion boards, creating and grading assignments, creating different types of test questions, and using the Grade Center. They also host video tutorials via YouTube for Blackboard Learn.
Short Courses Leased from Blackboard
NYIT Online has leased a series of online, hands-on, detailed tutorial courses available 24/7 to all NYIT faculty members. These courses offer "just-in-time" help while you develop your own online course materials. Click on the title to log into Blackboard and go directly to the tutorial course. (Note: If you do not see the titles of these tutorial courses in the "My Courses–Courses in which you are enrolled" window on your Bb 9 home page, e-mail Yong Ra at email@example.com to request student access to the Blackboard Tutorial courses.)