Staff Engagement Committee (SEC)
The New York Institute of Technology Staff Engagement Committee (SEC) is an employee advisory group endorsed by President Foley that will provide a forum for direct communication with him and senior administration on issues of common interest.
The SEC is made up of employee ambassadors, supported by a team of staff advisors, who engage with employees of all levels, working towards positive change reflective of our university mission and values, and will meet and communicate directly with President Foley.
- Fostering a culture at NYIT where all staff members are engaged, respected, and provided with the tools and training for success.
- Promoting staff wellbeing and a satisfying work/life balance.
- Recommending policies and procedures that facilitate strategies for continued NYIT staff success, improved retention and productivity, and professional fulfillment.
- Patthara Chandaragga, Student Advisement Specialist, Hospitality Management (NYC)
- Angela Delcid, Center Coordinator, Sports Medicine, NYITCOM (LI)
- Logan Lorenz, Associate Director, Student Affairs & Career Services (Vancouver)
- Michelle Minton, Assistant Director, Finance, NYITCOM (Jonesboro)
- Ted Mullings, Manager, Media Service, IT (LI)
- Dana M. Perna, Sales Assistant and Events Coordinator, NYIT de Seversky Mansion (LI)
- Dianna Potente, Senior Dining Services Support Specialist, NYIT de Seversky Mansion (LI)
- Wanda Small, Administrative Specialist, Finance, NYITCOM (LI)
- Javeria Zafar, Manager, Enrollment Services Center (NYC)
- Jean Finnerty, Assistant Director, Human Resources
- Steven Gaines, IT Technician, NYITCOM
- Ron Goldberg, Web Content Editor, SCEA
- Laurie Harvey, Acting Chief Information Technology Officer, IT
- Carol Jablonsky, Executive Director, Human Resources)
- Sheri Kelleher, Assistant Provost, Academic Affairs
- James O’Connor, Associate Director, Facilities Operations
- Susan Payette, Special Projects & Student Hearings Manager, NYITCOM
- Robert Rizzuto, Director, Dining Services
- Monika Rohde, Associate Dean, Academic Advising, Enrichment, & Enrollment Support Services
- Junior Salazar, Assistant Athletic Director, Facilities & Operations
- Jordan Thompson, Deputy Legal Counsel
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We value your input. Your correspondence will be confidential and receive a prompt reply.