Enrollment Services Center (ESC)
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) is a one-stop resource for:
- Answers to all your school-related questions, simple or complex.
- Assistance with registration, records, and financial aid.
- Personalized guidance.
- Referrals to a wealth of campus resources.
Our ESC senior specialists are trained to approach your issues holistically and individually. We anticipate issues before they arise, and make sure you always have the right information to keep your college career on track. We are here to help you understand and take care of the “business” of college life.
Don't want to wait in line?
ESC Can Help
- Explain your financial aid (scholarships, loans, and grants).
- Review your accounts to confirm your paperwork is completed and on time.
- Explain all steps necessary for full loan eligibility.
- Help with scholarship and economic appeals.
- Explain your current balance.
- Clarify payment due dates.
- Explain liability for withdrawing and dropping courses.
- Provide tuition payment plan information.
- Assist with online registration and class scheduling.
- Clarify approvals for prerequisites, closed courses, and credit overload.
- Provide in-person registration for courses that require special approval.
- Clarify course add/drop and withdrawal policies and deadlines.
- Assist with transcript and diploma requests.
During your first year as an undergraduate student at NYIT, your ESC senior specialist will help you navigate the different services and offices available to you.
- Organize all aspects of your records: Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar, Academics.
- Serve as the point of contact with your academic department and advisors.
- Help with your transition to NYIT in your first year.
Don’t Wait in Line—Go Online
Don’t waste your time standing in line. Join our virtual queue through the QLess Mobile App, text message, or in-person and we will:
- Send you an estimated wait time.
- Alert you when you are 15 minutes away from your turn.
- Allow you to ask for more time if it does not fit your schedule.
QLess Mobile App
Text "NYITOW" (Old Westbury campus) or “NYITMA” (Manhattan campus) to 646.846.4698, and follow the prompts. Standard text messaging rates will apply.
Use the following text commands:
- "S" to check on the status.
- "L" to leave the line.
- "J" to re-enter line within 30 minutes of leaving line.
- "H" to get help.
- "M" to request more time.
- “W” to switch from text to voice call updates.
Self-service kiosks are available in the Enrollment Services Center. ESC specialists will be available to help you navigate the kiosks and join the line of your choice.
- Running Late: Request additional time via text or through the mobile app by texting "M".
- Late Arrival: If you arrive within 30 minutes of your allotted time, inform a member of the ESC staff who will then add you back to the front of the line
- No-show: If you do not arrive for your appointment during the allotted time, you will forfeit your spot in line.
If you need assistance, contact the Enrollment Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.686.7878.