Center for Sports Medicine
Improve your training techniques, prevent or recover from injuries, and optimize your athletic performance with guidance and care from our physicians and health experts. If you have suffered a concussion, the Center for Sports Medicine offers comprehensive concussion evaluation, management, and treatment services designed to help you return to your regular activities. Most insurance is accepted.
Meet Dr. Hallie Zwibel, Assistant Professor & Director of Center for Sports Medicine.
Our services include:
- Balance and biomechanical testing
- Bone density and body composition scanning
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Concussion evaluation and treatment
- Diet and nutritional guidance
- Exercise program recommendations
- Injury evaluations
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine: Watch a video to learn more about OMM
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Physical exams for student-athletes (kindergarten through college)
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Follow the Center for Sports Medicine
Suport the Center for Sports Medicine
Select Center for Sports Medicine from the list of giving options.