The Biomedical Sciences faculty members
- are very active in teaching and perform almost half of all the teaching that happens at the College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- have won the most awards for excellence in teaching.
- serve as system directors and course coordinators in several courses in addition to teaching.
- participate as facilitators in the Doctor Patient Continuum, the College of Osteopathic Medicine's problem based learning program.
- provide mentors to the Academic Medicine Fellowship program and are actively involved in faculty and curriculum development to promote excellence in teaching.
We value teaching as much as we value research and service.