Registrar Updates


Academic Advisement and Registration Spring 2015

- Academic advisement & registration
- Search for classes
- Financial aid & registration (PDF)

- Final exam schedules Fall 2014
- No classes scheduled Nov. 26 to Nov. 30. Administrative offices closed.
- Incomplete grades earned for Spring or Summer 2014 expire Dec. 20. Submit your missing coursework to the instructor before these deadlines to avoid changing an I to IF
- Apply for May 2015 graduation by Feb. 13, 2015. Students must apply online at NYITConnect.

- Catalogs 2014-2015
- Course descriptions

Change of Major

Undergraduate students need to follow these steps to change an academic major:

  • Consult with your current advisor and an advisor in the new program to determine requirements of that major and to make sure that you are ready to make the change
  • Fill out an Application to Change Undergraduate Major (PDF) 
  • Obtain signatures from the deans of both the school in which you are currently majoring and the school that offers the major you are considering
  • Bring the application to the Office of the Registrar and we will process the change

Graduate students wishing to change their major or change from a bridge program to a major need to contact the Office of Admissions for a necessary form. If you are changing a concentration within your major, contact your academic department to obtain a change of concentration form.