TEDx Explores Harmonic Tectonics
TEDx Explores Harmonic Tectonics
NYIT Students Surpass the $1 Million Mark in Combined Earnings from Internships
TEDxNYIT: Creating Harmony in a World Experiencing Tectonic Shifts
Dynamic, Radical Solutions Needed: 2014 Cybersecurity Conference Highlights
NYIT Engineering Professor Wins NIH Grant for Robotics Research
“The Year of Turkey 2014” - The Heritage of Turkish Art: Opening Reception
“The Year of Turkey 2014” - The Heritage of Turkish Art: Exhibition
Relay for Life Interest Meeting
Interdisciplinary Studies Career Panel
Prep session for upcoming Hackaton by Juniper Networks/Comcast SDN Software Workshop and Competition
STUDY ABROAD IN MADRID, SPAIN
On the Summer in Madrid program, you will enroll in a four week summer program at Suffolk University’s Madrid Campus. As a CISabroad student, you’ll spend a summer at Suffolk University, enjoying the amenities of a tradition US private university while still experiencing life abroad. Study in small, intimate classes with a multicultural student body during the week; take organized excursions throughout Spain on the weekends
While CISabroad works closely with NYIT, you will need to apply and pay all program fees directly to CISabroad. While we can assist in the search for your ideal programs, it is important that you are aware of how the experience will fulfill credits back at NYIT. If you have any questions about this process, please contact email@example.com
A few highlights of this program include:
• Amazing culture in a great city - Madrid has something for everyone: the food lover looking for amazing cuisine, the hipster searching for a cool café in which to study, or the night owl in pursuit of Spain's vibrant nightlife.
• Life in Spain’s capital and largest city – You’ll often encounter more traffic on the streets at 2 a.m. than at 2 in the afternoon. Madrid is Europe’s equivalent of the New York City, so you’ll feel right at home.
• Weekend excursions to exciting Spanish cities – We’ll help you experience the best of Madrid, but we also want to take you to other great places in Spain. You’ll experience the landscape, culture, and attractions of Spanish cities like Seville, Cordoba, Segovia, and Toledo.
• Learn Spanish or brush up on your language skills – Due to the multi-cultural student body, Madrid is perfect from non-Spanish speakers who are looking to learn the language to students with high proficiency.
• An excellent university with modern, technologically advanced classrooms – Summer in Madrid, housed at Suffolk University’s Madrid campus, boasts the most advanced computer system of any American university in Madrid. Its modern classrooms are fully equipped with the latest technology.
• A robust social scene – Summer in Madrid holds more theater, film, and music than you could possibly see. The proximity to neighboring universities also means easy access to social groups, cultural activities, and sports.
The home of Summer in Madrid, Suffolk University’s Madrid campus, is the Spanish branch campus of Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. The Madrid campus is a full-service educational institution, fully accredited in both Spain and the US. Students worldwide are attracted to the Madrid campus in pursuit of both degree programs and study abroad for a semester, year, or summer. The faculty comes from Spain, Europe, and the US, and most courses are taught in English, although if interested one could find a class taught bilingually or entirely in Spanish. The small class sizes mean you’ll enjoy individual attention from faculty and staff. The curriculum has a liberal arts foundation and a strong emphasis on educational excellence. The academic program has been developed to provide an ample selection of interesting and challenging courses for study abroad students. You will be part of an outstanding program with a strong academic structure, a multicultural student body, and efficient services. You will also be able to partake of numerous cultural and social events inside and outside the University.
Program Price and Dates
|Term: Summer 2014|
|Term: Summer 2014||Price: $6,450-9,890|
Program fees are in US dollars and include the following:
CISabroad reserve the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes made by our partner universities.
You may qualify for one of the following study abroad awards:
Be among the Early Bird applicants to any of our programs and get $100 off the cost of your program!
For all of the following scholarships, simply fill out the CIS scholarship application form by April 1
Please visit the CISabroad scholarship page for more details and the scholarship application
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Tammen Nicholson
Dr. Diamando Afxentiou
Executive Associate Dean & Director of Experiential Eduation
212-261-1602 / 516-686-3937