Manage a stock portfolio like a Wall Street pro in our Center for Risk Management. Our Student-Managed Portfolio (SMP) program puts you in charge of the big decisions as you analyze equities and present solutions to a board of investment professionals. Along the way, you’ll:
- experience the dynamics of security investments in today’s global financial markets.
- witness firsthand how classroom lessons apply to portfolio management.
- learn to communicate investment goals and strategies
- build a professional network among classmates, faculty, and real-world investors.
- prepare portfolio recommendations using the same financial technology that Wall Street executives use.
If you’re taking FINC325 (Principles of Investment and Security Analysis) or FINC734 (Analysis and Valuation of Equity Investments), you’ll be automatically enrolled in the SMP program. But even if you aren’t (and you’re up for a challenge), we encourage you to experience what it takes to succeed in global finance.