- Junior Standing
- Minimum GPA of 2.50
- Good academic standing.
- Identify a company liaison and a corporate project.
- Identify other students and create a team of 3-4 students to participate in the project.
- Student team develops learning objectives in consultation with the project faculty advisor.
- Student team meets with the faculty advisor and the company liaison to discuss the project.
- Student team meets with faculty advisor regularly (once a week) and company liaison periodically to provide project updates. Student team must maintain a log of the meetings with the company liaison.
- Student team submits a report on project outcomes and makes an oral presentation to a group chosen by the company liaison.
- Each student submits a two page reflection report on the impact of the experiential education on the learning goals.
- Faculty advisor assigns a letter grade, with input from the company liaison.
- The faculty advisor submits student logs, team report, PowerPoint slides, and reflection pieces to the department for the purpose of maintaining a file that will validate the assurance of learning.