Cultural competency is a must in today’s global marketplace. Our International Workshops will help you gain a stronger understanding of cultural differences while expanding your global communication and business skills.
Join fellow students and School of Management faculty members during your spring break for an immersive two-week international workshop, where you’ll:
- Participate in business simulation exercises and case studies with students from colleges and universities from around the world.
- Engage in team-building exercises with students from other cultures.
- Compete for certificates and awards.
- Enjoy sightseeing and other cultural opportunities.
- Earn three college credits. (BUSIE 401).
- Earn one School of Management Experiential Education point.
- You must be NYIT undergraduate who has completed your freshman year in a business or economics program.
- Students focusing on marketing and sales, logistics, procurement, production planning, human resources, and finance are particularly encouraged to apply.
The sites for previous workshops have included: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Singapore, United States, Portugal, Jordan, Russia, Switzerland, Indonesia, Germany, China, and Finland.
Amr Swid, Ph.D. Assistant Professor/Director of Experiential Education 516.686.1077 email@example.com