The Corporate Challenge offers a hands-on opportunity to work with fellow students on a case study addressing emerging issues faced by a local business.
Participants in the the Corporate Challenge:
- Work in teams to create a business plan to expand an existing business.
- Gain hands-on business experience and other professional skills.
- Become key players in a potential corporate affiliation or merger deal.
- Receive a certificate of participation that help build a professional resume.
- Compete to receive cash prizes, a Certificate of Excellence, and a chance for a paid internship at the sponsoring business.
- Earn one School of Management Experiential Education point.
The Corporate Challenge is open to all NYIT undergraduate and graduate business students.
Corporate Challenge 2016
American Portfolios Conceived by a group of like-minded, independent financial service professionals, committed to serving their clients by offering sound financial guidance or planning along with solid investment advice.
Previous Corporate Challenge Sponsors
- 2015: Herbal Destination
- 2014: Herbal Destination
- 2013: QuickComm A leader in the telecomm management space for business analytics.
- 2012: Sidney Frank Importing Company Wholly-owned subsidiary of Mast-Jägermeister, known for its continuous introduction of innovative products and initiatives.
- 2011: The New Protocol, Inc. Provider of integrated IT solutions for the health care industry.
- 2010: Frederique Constant Passionate young watchmakers from Genev., Switzerland.
- 2009: Regal Carriage Provider of luxury transportation and logistics for frequent travelers and for special occasions.
Amr Swid, Ph.D. Assistant Professor/Director of Experiential Education 516.686.1077 firstname.lastname@example.org