Work on real-time business problems formulated by executives of the Broadridge Financial Solutions, a leading consulting firm offering technology-based solutions to the global financial services industry. Participants in the Broadridge Challenge:
- Visit the company's Long Island headquarters.
- Attend an introductory presentation by Broadridge executives.
- Engage in interactive exercises and dialog with executives.
- Conduct research, discuss recommendations, and prepare written presentations under the guidance of a School of Management Professor.
- Make oral presentations to Broadridge senior management, including the CFO and CEO.
- Participate in networking and job placement opportunities.
- Compete for a cash prize.
- Earn three college credits. (BUISE404 or BUSIE701)
- Earn one School of Management Experiential Education point.
The Broadridge Challenge is open to undergraduate and graduate business management students. Scholarships are available based on GPA.
Amr Swid, Ph.D. Assistant Professor/Director of Experiential Education 516.686.1077 email@example.com