Access RefWorks using your NYIT username to create a new account. Import and store citations found in library databases or other sources. Organize your citations into folders (e.g. course, project) and access them via the Internet. Generate a reference list formatted in any citation style. Insert in-text citations as you write your paper. Share reference lists with classmates or others in a group.
- Import Bibliographic Citations
- Generate a bibliography
- Format citations in a variety of styles
- Organize & Share citations
- Integrate with word processor
- Computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
- Ask a Librarian
- Center for Teaching & Learning
- RefWorks COS Support Center
- Resource specialist: Rosemary Burgos-Mira, Wisser Library (email: email@example.com; tel: 516-686-3790)