Mar 25 2014
Changes are coming to NYIT's student information system. PeopleSoft will replace Datatel as of the first summer 2014 semester. All tasks currently done in Datatel will need to completed in PeopleSoft. Our upcoming 30-minute training sessions will prepare you to use the new system.
What will be covered in the training sessions?
An overview of our new system, including:
- How to access PeopleSoft.
- How to review your personal information in PeopleSoft.
- Overview of the "faculty center" and the "student center."
- Understanding what is available to your students.
- Answers to your questions: how does this new system affect me?
When and where are the training sessions?
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:30-1:50 p.m., throughout May 2014 at NYIT's Old Westbury and Manhattan campuses. Classroom locations vary. Check your email for periodic reminders about upcoming training schedules.