Oct 26 2012
Congratulations to NYIT's Office of Publications and Advertising for winning five silver Davey Awards in honor of the finest creative work from the best small firms, agencies, and companies worldwide. More than 4,000 entries from around the world competed for the prestigious awards judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts. Membership in the academy is a "who's who" of acclaimed media, advertising and marketing firms such as Sotheby's Institute of Art, Brand Week, ADWEEK, Polo Ralph Lauren, Estee Lauder, Coach, MTV, HBO, and The Ellen Degeneres Show.
NYIT's silver Davey Awards represented the following categories/projects:
- Art direction/graphic design: NYIT 2011 holiday card
- Online film and video (education): NYIT 21st century video
- Film and video (education): "A Day in the Life"
- Print Collateral (brochure): "It's Time to Enroll"
- Outdoor/environmental (billboard): CBS Outdoor Billboard