Aug 29 2013
NYIT kicked off the 2013-2014 academic year on Aug. 29 at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway in Manhattan. President Guiliano delivered his state-of-the-institution address and announced winners of the Presidential Engagement Awards.
- Read more about President Guiliano's address.
Congratulations to awardees, including:
- Richard Meyers, associate professor of telecommunications and electrical engineering technology, and Jim Martinez, assistant professor of instructional technology: Engaged Teaching and Learning by Full-Time Faculty.
- Lynn Rogoff, adjunct associate professor of communication arts: Engaged Teaching and Learning by Part-Time Faculty.
- Raddy Ramos, assistant professor of biomedical sciences: Student Engagement in Research and Scholarship.
- Vesna Zeljkovic, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering: Student Engagement in Global Education.
- John Hyde, dean of NYIT Career Services, and Amy Bravo, assistant dean of NYIT Career Services: Student Engagement by Professional Staff.
PICTURED (left to right): Jim Martinez, Monique Taylor, dean and executive director at NYIT-Nanjing, who accepted the award for Student Engagement in Global Education on behalf of Vesna Zeljkovic, Raddy Ramos, President Guiliano, Lynn Rogoff, John Hyde, Amy Bravo, and Richard Meyers.