New Jersey Collegiate Career Day
We offer a variety of packages which enable you to partner with us at a few different levels. Please contact us or sign into your Career Net account to learn about costs involved with partnership packages detailed below.
Traditionally called On-campus Recruitment, the Gold Coast Career partnership offers a more intimate connection to the college. Inclusive of "Lunch and Learn" sessions, job fair participation, and yearlong marketing of your organization, the Gold Coast Career partnership connects your company to the campus community in long-lasting, meaningful ways. Career Services reserves meeting space on campus for you to engage with students and alumni around career opportunities that exist at your organization. Offered Tuesdays and Thursdays during the College's free hour when no classes are in session (12:45 to 2:00 p.m.), from September through to April, a “Lunch and Learn" session includes:
1. Resume collection and targeted mass email outreach to select NYIT students and alumni who meet the job/ internship requirements your organization has specified.
2. Two catered lunches for up to 50 students per campus.
3. Access to NYIT students, alumni, and faculty throughout the university.
4. Promotion of your organization and job opportunities on NYIT Career Services digital signs, in weekly student and staff Web announcements, at student club and organizational meetings, and to targeted faculty via e-mail.
5. AV needs and professional NYIT staff to host the event.
6. Promotional design and marketing for your "Lunch and Learn" session will be coordinated by the NYIT Career Services staff.
7. One "Gold Coast" registration for two people at one of NYIT’s career fairs includes:
(STEM Fairs during the fall semester or All Majors Internship and Job Fair during the spring semester valued at $600)
• 6 foot table and two chairs.
• Breakfast and snacks for up to two guests.
• Promotion to all NYIT students and alumni.
• Recognition as a featured employer on NYIT Career Services website for two weeks before and one week after the fair. Your company logo, profile, and a link to your site will be featured.
• Your company logo will appear on large displays located at the career fair entrance.
• Your company name will be shown on digital signs in and around campus.
• Host a strategic fair location with access to electrical connectivity.
• A full page ad and profile promoting your company in the Career Fair Booklet.
• Priority registration for "Lunch and Learn" sessions (on-campus recruitment).
• Professional enrichment partnership opportunities with various academic departments.
Non-Profit Gold Coast Career Partner
Sometimes we have an immediate need to fill in a New York minute. Perhaps you don't require or desire a comprehensive promotional package as offered in the Gold Coast Career partnership package detailed above. You'll find the Metro Career partnership connects you to students right away. Traditionally called On-campus Recruitment, the Metro Career partnership offers a more intimate connection to the college. Career Services reserves meeting space on campus for you to engage with students and alumni around career opportunities that exist at your organization. Typically offered Tuesdays and Thursdays during the College's free hour when no classes are in session (12:45 to 2:00pm), from September through to April, a “Lunch and Learn" session includes:
Non-Profit Metro Career Partner