NYIT Energy Conference -
Off the Grid: Power, Water, Shelter
In wide-ranging discussions about “off the grid” power, water, and shelter solutions for both developed and developing nations, panelists highlighted the intersection of technology with questions about emergency preparations and adequate natural resources.
Read the full story.
- David Abecassis, Biogard, Inc.
- Steven Apelman, Macro Electronics Corporation
- Stephen A. Boyd, Aufbau Laboratories, LLC
- Edward A. Gotfried, D.O., NYIT Center for Global Health
- Michael (Mickey) B. Ingles, WorldWater and Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Richard Rotanz, Applied Science Foundation in Homeland Security
- David Schieren (M.S. '06), EmPower Solar
- Hollice Stone, Stone Security Engineering
- Jason Van Nest, School of Architecture & Design, Shelter Panel
- Ram Venkatadri, Ph.D., Pall Corporation
- Peter Williams, ARCHIVE, Architecture for Health in Vulnerable Environments