Located in the Student Activity Center, the SAC Dining Hall is a great place to hang out before attending a student program or club meeting. And its close proximity to the Sports Complex provides athletes a place to unwind or carb load before the next big game. Steaks, fresh fish, pasta, and pizza are all prepared while you wait. Try our gourmet salad bar . Wifi available!
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
From The Grill
Traditional Grill Items will be available daily: Hamburgers, veggie burgers, french fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, popcorn shrimp
- Sandwiches made to order will be open daily from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. (close by 2 p.m. on Friday's)
|Oven Gold Turkey (BH)||American||Lettuce||Mayo|
|Buffalo Chicken Breast (BH)||Swiss||Tomatoes||Mustard|
|Low Sodium ham (BH)||Cheddar||Red Onion||Pesto Aioli|
|Low Sodium Roast Beef (BH)||Provalone||Pickles||Chipolte Aioli|
|Grilled Chicken||Creamy Horseradish|
- Chicken parmesan panini (plain ciabatta)
- The Big rancher
- Greek vegetarian panini (12 grain bun)
- Turkey margarita panini (roasted tomato focaccia)
- Marinated portobella, fresh mozz, grilled red onion panini
- Iceberg, romaine lettuce mix
- Carrots, black olives, chickpeas, tuna salad, chicken salad, walnuts, croutons
- Peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, artichokes and much more!!!
- Fresh melons and strawberries available with your choice of lowfat vanilla or berry yogurt, lowfat cottage cheese and granola
- Dressings include: Red Wine Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese, Ranch, Balsamic, French
- Buffalo chicken pizza
- Caesar salad pizza
- White pizza
- Stromboli, chicken Rolls, chicken paninis
- Try One of Jorge's Famous and Outrageous Pizzas!
- Assorted Coke beverages, coffee and tea available