Now serving up Starbucks coffee, the Riland Coffee Bar offers the college's caffeine addicts a place to relax and recoup. Additional beverages, including Tazo Tea and sodas are also available. If you're in the mood for some chocolate, there is a full line of desserts, including brownies, cookies, and cakes. Wireless connectivity available!
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
HOLIDAY BREAK HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday- Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Regular or decaf
- Hot chocolate
- TAZO Teas (assorted flavors)
- Flavored coffee
- Caffe Mocha
- Caramel Macchiato
- White Chocolate Mocha
- Bubble Teas
- Assorted traditional NY style bagels delivered fresh daily
- Three egg griddled sandwiches (Egg white and turkey available)
- Petite lowfat yogurt parfaits and lowfat cottage cheese
- Piping hot steel cut oatmeal with your choice of toppings
- Fresh Fruit cups
- Fresh baked croissants
- Assorted lowfat yogurt muffins
- Homemade scones, quick breads, individual bun cakes, cinnamon buns and assorted gourmet danish
- Try one of our delectable desserts from brownies, churros, gourmet David's Cookies, NY style cheesecake, Tiramisu, carrot cake and much more... cake varieties vary daily
- Assorted cold Coca-Cola beverages
Sandwiches or fresh salads to keep your hunger under control during late night study sessions!