Located in Education Hall, this Cafe is quickly becoming the hub of activity for the southern end of the Old Westbury campus. Education Hall Cafe features a selection of all-American favorites -- from burgers and fries to freshly prepared and packaged deli sandwiches. A variety of soft drinks, chips, candy bars, and other goodies also make Education Hall Cafe a popular stop. Wireless connectivity available!
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Monday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 10 a.m. -7 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Three egg griddled sandwiches prepared and served on a crusty kaiser rolls
- (Egg whites available) with your choice of bacon or sausage
- Warm potato home fries
- Assorted fresh bagels delivered daily
- Fresh baked scones, lowfat yogurt, muffins, and assorted danish and jumbo croissants
- Variety of cold cereals
- Petite yogurt parfaits
- Seasonal cut fruit cups
- Turkey peppercorn ranch on 12 grain roll
- Fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil on toasted tomato focaccia
- Grilled chicken, Swiss, mesclun in a whole wheat wrap
- Turkey BLT (turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato on a whole wheat wrap/ or bread)
- - hummus, cucumber, feta, roasted pepper, lettuce, tomato on sunflower seed bread
- Tuna on whole wheat bread
Salads on the Go
- Caesar, Greek, and tossed garden salad available daily
- Uncrustables, Polly O String Cheese, Gogurts, whole fresh seasonal fruits, sliced organic apples, 100 calorie snacks
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon cheeseburgers, garden burgers, and turkey burgers
- Chicken fingers
- French fries
- Mozzarella sticks
- Buffalo wings
- Cheese and pepperoni pizza
- Pizza bagels
- Chicken quesadilla or black bean corn quesadilla
- Soup du jour
- Coca Cola bottled beverages available daily
Horizon organic vanilla and chocolate milks