Search Ask NYIT:
Search within Registrar
How do I transfer from an NYIT off-site/international location to the New York campus?

Contact the Registrar/Admissions office at your current campus to obtain a Change of Curriculum/Change of Campus form. Complete this form and provide it to your site representative.  Please be aware that you will be required to pay the standard New York tuition.

In order to receive the I-20 form to apply for the F-1 student visa at the U.S. embassy in your home country, you will need to have a sponsor complete a Financial Affidavit of Support form. Along with that form, you will need a bank statement from your sponsor's bank demonstrating that he or she has a minimum of $27,600.00 (U.S.) in liquid assets. Please note that the financial affidavit of support must be notarized (stamped) by an official from a bank, U.S. embassy, consulate, or a notary public. For more information for international students and visa application tips, check out Immigration Info

All documents should be submitted two months prior to the start of classes. If you have questions regarding international documents, e-mail Angela Delcid at Once documents are received, we will be able to review your file for transfer to a New York campus location. NYIT cannot guarantee that you will receive a visa, but we will assist you in every way possible to guide you in the process.