Search Ask NYIT:
Search within Parents
How can my student get a work-study job?

The Office of Student Employment can answer all of your questions about student employment and work-study.

NYIT’s Office of Financial Aid determines if you qualify for a Federal Work-Study award and the amount but only after filing a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).  For more information and how to apply, go to our student employment page.


Visit the Parents page on our Web site for more information, and to sign up for the Parents and Family e-newsletter.