Does NYIT offer a degree in human resources management and labor relations?
NYIT offers a Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management and Labor Relations.
Students wishing to matriculate in the Master of Science in Human Resources Management and Labor Relations must satisfy the following requirements:
- a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college with a satisfactory cumulative grade point average
- an official transcript from all other institutions attended
- satisfactory completion of undergraduate or prior graduate program courses in economics, psychology, management, statistics, and accounting, or certification of competency in these areas by means of a proficiency examination such as CLEP; consideration of significant work-related experience may be possible for limited undergraduate credit for one or more of the prerequisites
- the intellectual capacity and motivation to pursue graduate work as determined by credential, two letters of recommendation, and an in-person interview
- Note: At the chairperson’s discretion, scores on the Graduate Record Examination or other diagnostic tests may be required to assist in evaluation of a candidate’s credentials
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800.345.NYIT(6948) or 516.686.2870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.