International Students
Search Ask NYIT:
Search within International Students
I was just accepted to NYIT. What payments do I have to make now?

You will need to pay your non-refundable tuition deposit within three weeks after receipt of your notice of acceptance.  The payment is applied toward the first semester’s tuition. The tuition deposit is $400 for undergraduate students and $500 for graduate students. You will also have to pay your room and board deposit ($315), if you are requesting housing. 

All students must pay their semester invoice in full by August 1 for the fall semester and by January 2 for the spring semester, or the student must have established a payment plan with Higher One. Students may only enroll in the Higher One payment plan through their NYITConnect account.

NYIT accepts many payment methods. You may pay your NYIT invoice to the Office of the Bursar by bank or certified check, money order, wire transfer, Pay to Study, credit card or by enrolling in the payment plan. Learn more about how to pay your tuition bill, and your payment options..

Tuition payments may be made for each semester separately. Tuition payment due dates for each semester can be broken down as follows:

  • Fall: August 1 - 100 percent of tuition, fees and housing (if applicable) is due
  • Spring  and Intersession: January 1 - 100 percent of tuition, fees and housing (if applicable) is due
  • Summer: May 1 – 100 percent of tuition, fees and housing (if applicable) is due

If you register for classes after the payment due date, you are expected to pay your entire tuition balance for that semester at the point of registration. Students who do not pay in accordance with NYIT policy will be charged a non-refundable late payment fee. We encourage students with questions regarding their bill and how much is due to contact our office directly.

Old Westbury Campus Bursar
Phone: 516.686.7510
Fax: 516.686.7833

Manhattan Campus Bursar
Phone: 212.261.1620
Fax: 212.261.1646

You may pay your Room and Board deposit by submitting it with your Housing Application. Contact Housing and Residential Life for more information.