Student for a Day
Experience being an undergraduate student at NYIT!
This is your chance to experience being a college student. You're invited to participate in an NYIT class related to your major with other students who have applied to NYIT for the fall semester.
Course offerings include:
- Design for a Better Understanding
- Nanotechology, the Science of Building Small
- The Biochemistry of Life, Death, and Disease
- Using Sociology in Helping Professions
- Management, Communications, and More!
After class, you will enjoy lunch in an NYIT dining hall with your future classmates and current NYIT students. You will also have the opportunity to speak with faculty members, and admissions and financial aid staff.
We are running the program from Tuesday, Feb. 21 to Friday, April 7, at the Manhattan and Old Westbury campuses. If you are interested in being a Student for a Day, please select a course you are interested in.
If you have any questions about the program, please email email@example.com.